On a national level
- ACT Oxygen for Everyone
- Give India
- Mission Oxygen
- Doctors for You (concentrators, beds, medical professionals)
- Swasth & ACT Grants (oxygen concentrators)
- Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (CDDEP) (oxygen)
- India Covid Resources
- Feeding from Far-Ration Distribution Amid Lockdown
- 24x7 Ambulance Network for COVID-19 Patients and Healthcare Systems
- Uday Foundation
- Animals Matters to Me
- RAWW (wildlife rescue and rehabilitation)
- Support People Of Delhi To Get Through The Second Wave Of Covid-19
- This campaign is in collaboration with the Health Department of GNCTD and the Delhi Dialogue Commission. The requirement is to procure 400 D-Type Cylinders at 35000 Rs per piece for utilization on an urgent basis for Delhi's makeshift hospitals at Ramlila Maidan, Radha Soami Satsang In Chattarpur, and Nirankari Sant Samagam at Burari as well as Delhi public hospitals.
- O2 for You: Helping India's Patients Who Are Gasping for Breath
- The Hemkunt Foundation is seeking funds for O2 Cylinders to help COVID patients across the country. The cylinders will be distributed to those in need by conducting drives and tying up with hospitals.
- Delhi Fights Corona – Government of Delhi
- Oxygen Concentrators for Delhi Government, to be distributed by SaveLife
- KhaanaChahiye: Mumbai is battling hunger along with Covid-19. Again.
- Khaana Chahiye was formed with a mission to cater to the unmet food demand of those in need in the city of Mumbai during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Enrich Lives Foundation - Supporting the needy through the COVID-19 crisis!
- The Enrich Lives Foundation (formerly, the Annapurna Movement), is making sure the country's poorest communities have access to food, groceries and medical supplies during these unprecedented times.